Friday 4 January 2013

Cinnamon

Hari ni makan Cinnabon.


Bila sebut Cinnabon mesti teringat Legoland dan bila sebut Legoland mesti teringat Cinnabon. The two are one and the same in my mind. Because, you see, Legoland introduced me to Cinnabons. At the entrance of Legoland, UK, there's a Cinnabon shop. I don't remember a lot about our trip to Legoland (strangely enough I remember going to the travel agency beforehand to book tickets and a hotel near the theme park) but this little shop I remember very well. The Cinnabons I ate at that time were delicious beyond compare.

Unfortunately, there are very few Cinnabon shops in Malaysia but by a stroke of luck my mum found one in One Utama. It's been years since I've had one of these. The strong smell of cinnamon. The sticky sweetness. It's not as delicious as Legoland's Cinnabons but it still takes me back.

5 comments:

  1. ohmenggg nampak sedap gilaaa. terliur aku ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa nii??!!
    nmpk mcm sedap mcm ummu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinnamon rolls. Paling sedap yang beli kat kedai Cinnabon. Min cubalah sometime~

      Delete
    2. sedap macam ummu? HAHAHAHAAHAH

      Delete